We are currently seeking experienced practitioners.
- Occupational Therapist,
- Paediatric Nurse,
- Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist,
We would request that applicants have a minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience, who remain in clinical practice or who have up to date clinical knowledge and experience:
If you would like to know more about joining our Expert Witness team please send you CV or an enquiry today!!
Established over 40 years ago, we are one of the leaders in providing quality reports to the Courts.
The sole function of an Expert Witness is to express a reliable and informed opinion based on facts supplied by the instructing professional. The extensive skills, knowledge and experience provided by an Expert Witness is vital in helping the courts reach a fair decision on cases of clinical negligence and personal injury.
DO YOU WANT TO SHOWCASE YOUR CLINICAL EXPERTISE?
We are looking for clinicians throughout the UK who are either existing professionals providing expert reports or those wishing to utilise their clinical skills and experience to develop within an Expert Witness role.
We require our experts to accept at least one case every 6 – 8 weeks.
Where required our newly developed training and mentorship programme supports new consultants throughout the learning process, to ensure that they are fully prepared and supported as they become established within the field.
We have a;
- Friendly Team
- Master Class Groups
- One to one peer support
- Regular Team Meetings
- In house technical support
- Report Production Team
- Significant financial reward for your expertise
As a newly recruited Expert, you will go through rigorous quality assurance processes and you will be mentored on a one-to-one basis throughout by an experienced peer. All members of the Quality Assurance Mentorship Team have extensive experience in the medico legal field, so you can be assured that you will be learning from the best.
Successful Candidates should have the ability to:
· Be flexible and adaptable
· Make decisions and seek appropriate support where and when necessary
· Pay attention to detail
· Project a professional image when attending a Case Conference or attending Court
· Manage their own time and to be able to work under time constraints as and when required.
· Have excellent clinical reasoning, written and verbal skills
· Excellent communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Nursing: 10 years (Preferred)